Bisbi Hair & Skin
AVANT GARDE - African Hair Thread
Hair threading is an ancient African practice of heat-less hair stretching. This involves wrapping thread around hair and can be used to create sculptural avant-garde hairstyles. This AVANT GARDE African hair thread is making a comeback for naturals interested in a quick and easy fully protective method of stretching their natural hair.
- Heat-free method of stretching natural afro-textured hair.
- Prevents hair breakage.
- Retains moisture and promotes hair growth.
- Leave thread in hair for at least 10 minutes, or a maximum of 1 week depending on the texture you want to achieve. Hair is stretched the longer you leave it in.
- This is a great technique for blending your hair with Bisbi hair extensions.
- Check out this hair tutorial for style ideas and inspiration.