Bisbi Hair & Skin
GO NUTS - Organic Soap Nuts Detergent
Do you want clean, soft and naturally fresh washing? Do you want to help save the planet, protect your family? 1lb of soap nuts will last for up to 100 laundry loads.
GO NUTS Soap Nuts (Soap Berries) are the purest form of natural organic laundry soap, detergent and cleaner available on the planet. Soap nuts have been used for thousands of years as a natural washing detergent. The nuts are harvested manually, dried, cleaned, and de-shelled. They work just like normal detergent does, except without the harmful chemicals!!
The shells contain a natural cleaner called saponin (soap), which dissolves in water, forms suds and dissolves fats and oils to help lift grime. Soap nuts are great for all washing machines including energy efficient machines.
- Completely natural and unprocessed. Cruelty-free, chemical-free, and toxin-free.
- Organic, biodegradable, and non-toxic.
- They soften clothes so eliminate the need for fabric softener.
- Hypoallergenic and great for those with skin allergies.
- Can be used at all temperatures.
HOW TO USE:
- Pre-treat stains or spots first.
- Use 5-6 nuts per wash. Re-use nuts for up to 5 wash cycles. Feel free to add a few drops of essential oil to the mix for a natural scent.
- Scent-free and suitable to use in all types of washing machines.
100% organic soap berries.